Las 10 mejores frases geeks elejidas y ordenadas subjetivamente (obvio), que no voy a traducir al castellano porque sino les quitaria ese toque de humor e ironia…
1. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
2. If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
3. Microsoft: «You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.»
4. 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
5. My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they’re like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I’ll trade this but not my charizard.
6. I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly
7. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
8. I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
9. A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
10. The box said ‘Requires Windows 95 or better’. So I installed LINUX.